Thank you for your interest in donating to our programs. General donations are for those who want to support programs by making a contribution to our annual fund.
Your immediate gift can help us:
- Provide summer youth theatre shows (currently four for youth, and one for young children).
- Provide a Broadway Performer’s Workshop, including fees for several Broadway performer stipends, space rental, materials and supplies).
- Sponsor one or two Masterclass, including fees for Broadway star stipend, accommodations, accompanist, space rental, and supplies.
- Pay for our overhead and the Capitol Center for the Arts performance location, staffing, storage rental, props, costumes, paint, supplies, set materials, etc.
- Provide immediate scholarships for students in need.
Long-term Wishes and Aspirations
RB Productions has a wishlist” of items that would help our participants and programs grow even more:
- Advertise and further promote the Masterclasses and Masterclass audience opportunities to schools and other theatre institutions statewide, building rapport for future endeavors and shared funding.
- Establish and/or maintain a fund to provide a space for the long-term storage of RB’s costumes and props.
- Financing a long-term RB scholarship fund.
- Help fund a group trip to New York City to see Broadway shows and visit back stage professionals in action.
- Provide monetary support for long term advertising via a strategic social media marketing campaign.
- Help fund a paid year-round staff position.
In addition to the real needs for financial support, RB Productions always welcomes donations of:
- Building and painting supplies
- Theatre equipment
- And more
If you have supplies or materials that you think would be beneficial for our programs, please contact Clint Klose. Thank you for your support!