In order to participate in the RB Stage Company youth theatre program and workshops, students must agree to the following:
- Students will arrive on time and prepared by 9am (no earlier than 8:45am) and be released and picked up at 4pm (no later than 4:15 pm).
- Each student is required to check in and check out each day. During check-in and check-out, students agree to stay within designated zones.
- Students will respect the property of RB Productions and Capitol Center for the Arts, including all equipment, props and costumes.
- Responsible behavior and respect for Facility Staff, RB Staff and Volunteers, and fellow Actors/Actresses will be expected at all times. Students will stay in designated areas as put forth by directors.
- Foul language and bullying are not permitted. Remember we have a wide variety of ages in our programs. Attendees are expected to exhibit good behavior at all times.
- Appropriate clothing (dance shoes) is required for general rehearsal times and performances. Shorts with pockets (for mics!) are required for dress rehearsals and performances.
- Actors and actresses are required to attend all performances for each show they are in.
- A completed Registration Packet, including a signed Courtesy Contract, Medical Information Form, and Waiver and Release is required on or before the first day. See Required Forms for more information.